• No specific educational accomplishment is required.
• Ability to read, write and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Able to use a calculator.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team;
• Must have good time management skills.
• This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, and standing. Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
• Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Possess a strong sense of urgency.
• Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers.
• Possess a thirst for learning.
• Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
• Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
• Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Unable to retrieve job information. This job may not be available anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience.